Welcome to the AMTA North Dakota Chapter Website!
The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) is the largest non-profit, professional association serving massage therapists, massage students and massage schools, with more than 56,000 members.
AMTA provides our members with the strongest benefits in the profession. We promote massage to the public, the health care community and other important groups. We work for fair licensing of massage in all states, and actively support research. Your voice is heard in AMTA as we are governed by massage therapists. And, we provide a wealth of local and national networking and continuing education opportunities.
Our mission is to advance the profession of massage therapy and educate the community on the benefits of massage therapy.
Member benefits include:
- opportunities to earn continuing education hours
- three newsletters each year
- involvement in an annual community-building event
- We are a diverse and nurturing community working with integrity, honesty and dignity.
- We are a nonprofit member-driven organization of ethical professionals.
- We embrace excellence in education, service and leadership.
- We endorse professional standards and support fair regulation of massage therapy.
- We believe that massage benefits all.
For information about North Dakota State Licensure and Regulations please contact the North Dakota State Board of Massage, a separate entity from the AMTA.